Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hit by a semi truck while parked in my semi truck.?

I was parked in a truck stop and in my sleeper getting ready to watch a movie. Another truck passed me on the right going through a yellow striped painted area where no parking was allowed.and hit my right front end of my truck while attempting a right hand turn against the flow of traffic in the parking lot. There was only one parking spot open in lot so the driver of the truck that hit me was in a hurry to get that one spot to park. I was in my sleeper like I said earlier and while this accident took place I didn't see it coming I had my sleeper curtains pulled shut. I was tossed around inside my truck and ended up hurting myself. Now I have appointment with the Doctor after the holiday. and my truck is being repaired as I write this. I'm also an owner operator and I'm loosing money during all this, and if the injuries are bad enough to keep me out of work for any length of time or more than 4 weeks I will loose my truck to the company I'm buying it from due to not making payments. What can if anything could I do about all of this. I don't have attorney because I have nothing to give them except pictures, and just what I'm writing here to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment