Monday, July 18, 2011

How much many can be saved by reloading your own ammo?

shot shell loading is really not saving much money until you reload like 410 ammo but i reload them using a LEE brand shot shell reloader I bought from bass pro new for 45.00 bucks it's awesome rifle reloading I am just getting into my self I have found it is much cheaper to buy everything except primers and powder off the internet I would recommend the LEE breech lock challenger press kit comes with every thing you need except a measuring tool and those are fairly cheap and the other stuff i listed the kit is around 115.00 bucks new from cheaper than dirt only thing you have to buy is powder,primers,bullets,brass,dies of course thats all, to get started with rifle reloading would be around $200-$250 to get started i went ahead and bought a 200 dollar powder measure and scale made by smartreloader from cheaperthandirt .com that where most my stuff came from I found it to be one of the cheapest places around to get started with the LEE load all 2 shot shell reloader around $150(give or take a little) with all you need good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment