Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bees and Vacant House?

Bees are a part of life and nature, but I have been noticing that this summer I have been seeing more and more bees hanging around our house. I am highly allergic and so is my dog. There is a vacant house next door that no one takes care of anymore (another story entirely) and my concern is that these bees may be coming from this house. I have not noticed a bee hive per say, but I do know that hives can hide in walls, crawl spaces, attics, etc. and aren't always readily visible. My question is, how can I tell where the bees are coming from? How far can bees travel from the hive? My neighbors yard is an absolute mess and their pool is green and slimy. Again, contacting the owners is another issue and I have called the city on them many times for many reasons...not much help. We live in Arizona near Phoenix if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment