Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Adopting horse, horse owners opinion?

So, the horse I reallllly wanted to buy was just sold:( but my landlord (who I'm also about to board from) has another horse she just rescued. Her plan is to break it and train it, and possibly rehome him. But she said maybe I could purchase him? Hes really pretty, but hes not very....broke, right now. He got loose and came over to my yard and so I got him on a lead (after a bit of a fight) and then called her to tell her (my landlord) that he was up here. Hes reallyamazing once you get him calmed down, hes brown the flea-bitten grey starting from his jaw and going down to his nose in two stripes on both sides. With flea-bitten grey rings around his ankles. After hes a little more sound and sane, would it be ok to buy him? I mean, I feel like he just needs someone to really show him some love? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment